Monday, 18 January 2021

CTARC Meetings Cancelled - Jan '21

Owing to the dangers of the Second Wave of Coronavirus in our country, the CTARC Committee has regretfully decided to cancel future monthly clubhouse meetings (held on the fourth Saturday of the month) for January and February 2021. It is also the law because parks and large meetings are still off-limits in terms of the regulations.

We are also considering whether the March meeting will still take place, and will keep our members informed in good time. The official announcements scheduled for 15th February should give further insights on the way ahead.

In the mean time, all radio hams rejoice in the fact that the Coronavirus doesn't propagate by electromagnetic waves (well, not yet, anyway) so we may maintain contact using that medium!

We do thank all our CTARC members for their understanding and support for our club throughout these extraordinary times we live in. Keep faith! These difficult circumstances will pass.