He also still has quite a large selection of amateur radio rigs, antennas and accessories for sale too. Here is an extracted list of items that appeared recently in the Highway Amateur Radio Club swops page:
Update offer to sale:
- Military Handset, new, for B25 and similar MIL Radios complete with MIL-Plug,
- Synthesized Digital Generator FARNELL DSG-1 0,0001 Hz to 99,99 kHz - very rare, among else used for CTCSS calibration-,
- Audio Signal Generator HP204C,
- Calculating Frequency Counter 0.1 Hz to 2.5 GHz, made in Germany by AUERSBERG,
- Oscilloscope Siglent SDS 1102CML dual-beam storage 100 MHz,
- D-Link Wireless N150 ADSL2plus Modem Router,
- Tono 5000E CW / RTTY / AMTOR Encoder/Decoder including keyboard,
- 12-Pin power cables for Yaesu FT-101 Series and Kenwood,
- VHF Mobile Antennas with magnetic base,
- Good Quality Coax Cable RG58 - 50m Reel,
- DC twin-core power cable red/black,
- Special Radio Power Plugs,
- Military Plugs - many different types,
- Commercial Radio Direction Finder 100 MHz to 180 MHz,
- SWR Meter 1.8 MHz to 570 MHz, ranges 5W 20W 200W,
- HF Transceiver ICOM IC-751A (including non-volatile EPROM).
- Transformer Power Supply 220 V / 13.8 V 30 A cont. 32 A peak,
- Transformer Power Supply 220 V / 13.6 V 3.5 A,
- Automatic Antenna Tuner Daiwa CN2002 with cross needle meter,
Range 20 W / 200 W / 2000 W PEP, 12 V operated,
- Portable 2m Transceiver TR-2300 with built-in CTCSS board and ext. Amplifier VB-2300,
- 4 x High Quality German Loudspeakers - 4 Ohms 25W,
- Kenwood Hand Microphone MC35S 50 kiloOhm with 4-pin connector,
- Other dynamic microphones with 4-pin and 8-pin connectors,
- VHF 2m Mobile Antennas with magnetic base,
PLEASE VISIT ME OR CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION AND SEND E_MAIL FOR DETAILS.
- Big box of coax plugs and sockets - PL259, N-Type, Barrels, BNC, adapters PL/BNC, N/PL, N/BNC, PL/SMA and more.
Kind regardsKlaus requests you contact him by direct mobile phone call, please NOT by WhatsUp nor by SMS. You can do so on: [ zero 8 three = 6 too six = six 9 six 4 ].
He may also be e-mailed at comlab at global dot co dot za